Our SAVAGE™ (Smart Anti-Vehicle Aerial or Ground Engagement) 40mm patented microprocessor-controlled guided missile is designed to disable or destroy a small enemy Unmanned Aerial Vehicle "UAV" or drone using kinetic energy impact or netting. They can be fired from our 40mm tripod-mounted 6-round, 64-round truck-mounted mobile launcher or from another UAV. The launchers have a 360 degree coverage and are operated by a handheld remote control. The US Military also refers to small drones as small Unmanned Aerial Systems or "sUAS". SAVAGE™ uses on-board computer vision with proprietary algorithms that object recognizes and object tracks the target until it reaches the target.
These smart missiles with on-board guidance systems are fired at high velocity and will give airports, embassies, government buildings, power grids, convoys, factories, oil refineries, pipelines, stadiums, etc. the ability to defend against an attack by armed enemy drones at long range, 24/7 in extreme weather conditions.
There are many RF/GPS jamming systems on the market today but they are not going to be enough to stop an attack by a "swarm" of enemy drones. Using multi-million dollar jamming systems like MADIS or high powered microwave systems like THOR, or ground-based laser weapons is not the answer. It is going to take a small, mobile, inexpensive kinetic solution like SAVAGE™.
1. Light-weight and strong (fiberglass, carbon fiber, Lexan)
2. Optically self-guided and CPU/GPU microprocessor controlled
3. Active aerodynamics w/servo-activated fins
4. Object recognition with on-board UAV dataset
5. Object tracking w/160 degree FOV
6. Self-propelled with maximum velocity (350-400 mph)
7. Long range 1-2 kilometers
8. Deploys parachute for safe recovery and reuse
9. Manual or automatic 24/7 operation
10. Quick set-up in minutes w/hand-held remote control
11. Safe and cost effective
12. Surface-to-air operation or air-to-air launched from UAV